Debuting Saturday night at A1, the Bloodline Collection celebrates Shift’s partnership with the GEICO Honda 250 SX team that shares a mutually held vision for on-track performance combined with an unparalleled design aesthetic, or what we refer to as Factory. Not a radiator louver out of place, every chain link wiped clean, titanium bolts torqued and checked twice. That is Factory for Honda Racing.
Shift shares the same Factory obsession in our gear design. Everything from cuff-to-cuff must both perform and look perfect to elevate the rider who wears it. Emblazoned with chrome logo accents that gleam off the deep red jersey and pant, this ultra-premium, limited edition collection is as Factory as it gets and is destined to be a Shift instant classic.
Factory to the last drop. In deep red with chrome logo accents, the limited edition BLUE Label Bloodline pant features a full bevy of tech and performance features. A favorite of our GEICO Honda team, BLUE Label is the most premium pant in the sport.
- Bloodline Collection design produced in limited edition quantities
- Premium chrome logo accents
- All new CORDURA stretch Nylon chassis combines unparalleled movement and weight reduction with industry leading durability
- Streamlined athletic fit enhances mobility on the bike while reducing drag
- Extremely lightweight and breathable perforated Nylon/Elastane lower leg for unmatched comfort and breathability inside the boot
- Taped interior seams increase comfort and reduce restriction while decreasing overall weight
- Full-Grain drum dyed leather on interior knees for increased durability in high abrasion zones
- Innovative RAW ankle design reduces cuff restriction / Silicone waistband lining
- Asymmetrical zipper closure with fly-cam closure system / Premium 3D silicone logo treatment